Termite Inspection Robina
Termites cause around $700,000 worth of damage to Australian homes annually and with many homes still unprotected the cost keeps rising. Termites do not sleep. They work 24hr a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year. A mature Queen can lay thousands of eggs per day and can live 15 to 25 years, nest can be 100,000 or over 1,000,000. Termites can travel up 50m from a colony in search of food and moisture. It is estimated that as high as 65% of Australian homes have had or currently have termite damage and with out protection or regular professional inspections your home or investment may on the menu, scary thought. Termites not only eat and damage the structural framing of your home they can also eat skirting, gyprock walls,carpets fabrics, books, furniture and flooring just to name a few often leaving minimal signs of infestation until significant damage has occurred leaving u the home owner will a hefty damage bill.
So a few things you need to ask your self:
- Do I have a Termite Barrier protecting my property?
- Is my property in a high risk area?
- Has any of my neighbors had any termite activity?
- When was your property last inspected?
- Can i afford to fix significant termite damage?
- Do you have a Dependable Professional Termite Technician?
At Exceed Pest Control Robina we offer a variety of different Termite Control options.
We offer services such as :-
- Pre Construction Treatments
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- FLIR THERMAL IMAGE PEST INSPECTION
- Spot Treatments
- Termite Barrier
- Altis Reticulation Systems
- Termite Baiting And Monitoring
- Free Risk Assessment And Quote
- Identification And Free Advice
Thermal Imaging Inspections
Thermal imaging offers a new, state of the art termite detection tool giving us a more thorough way of detecting the termite activity in homes.
This highly effective camera gives the home owners visible proof of a termite Activity and does not cause any damage to walls, floors or ceilings.
Termites generate heat and can be detected in the walls, floors and roof. A thermal camera detects this heat signature and indicates the exact location of any termite Activity
Advantages of a thermal imaging termite inspection are:
- Scans walls floors and ceilings
- No noise
- Provides photo evidence of infestation
Through out Robina, Gold Coast and Surrounding Area’s.
To provide quality Termite Control and Services to suit our Clients requirements is our aim.